During this time marijuana is “considered” and “known” as a plant that can have a detrimental effect on health. According to various sources, it always has the same conclusion “inappropriate and haphazard use of cannabis can adversely affect health”, there is always a sentence that says that if use is inappropriate and without professional supervision, wouldn’t logic say that if marijuana is supervised by professionals, then we will get positive benefits from marijuana! You can contact the Medical marijuana Canada for more information.
Not only marijuana, various drugs if we use it in an excessive or inappropriate way, but it will also have a negative impact, as well as marijuana, if its use is inappropriate or careless it can have a negative impact on health, such as addiction, anxiety, and brain damage. Although often misused, the use of marijuana with the right amount and method can be beneficial for health. Some states in the United States even legalize marijuana for medical needs, or can be called “Medical marijuana“.
Diseases that treat marijuana include:
- Treat glaucoma. The use of marijuana can be used to treat and prevent glaucoma eye disease, glaucoma is a disease or health disorder that can increase pressure on the eyeball, damage the optic nerve and cause loss of vision.
- Reducing anxiety. Marijuana can provide medicinal benefits such as reducing anxiety and will improve pushing a positive mood and acting as a sedative in low doses.
- Overcoming Lupus symptoms and autoimmune disorders. Medical marijuana is used to treat lupus. Lupus is a disease that attacks itself for no apparent reason. Some chemicals in marijuana have a calming effect on the immune system that can help overcome the symptoms of Lupus.
- Marijuana protects the brain after a stroke. Marijuana can also help protect the brain from damage from stroke, by reducing the size of the area affected by stroke. Some studies show that marijuana can also help protect the brain after other traumatic events, such as concussions.
- Slow down the development of Alzheimer’s disease. Marijuana can also slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease. THC substances contained in marijuana, are active chemicals in marijuana that can slow the formation of amyloid plaques by blocking enzymes in the brain that make them. This plaque kills brain cells and causes Alzheimer’s.